Entries will be accepted beginning August 15, 2018.
Deadline for submissions is 11:59 pm,
Monday, September 17, 2018
- Entry is available only online via submission to www.VoiceOfTheHeartland.org.
- Cost per entry is $35.00 (non-refundable)
- Contestants chosen to continue to the semi-finals and finals must be available for a live performance on September 24, 2018, (semi-finals) and September 27, 2018 (finals).
- Entries must be solos, duos, trios or quartets. No groups larger than quartets will be accepted.
- Soloists may enter a second entry as part of a duo, trio or quartet, but no one may enter more than one solo submission.
How to Submit:
- Create your video submission using a phone or a video camera. Keep it simple. The quality of the video image will not be judged.
- Upload your video submission to YouTube using a phone or computer.
- Complete our competition entry form (with payment) and provide the direct link in the form.
- 7-12 Years of age
- 13-17 Years of age
- 18 years old and up
Officials will place duets/trios/quartets in appropriate age categories. Singers must be age 7 or older.
- Songs from any musical genre are permitted
- Song selection must be no longer than three minutes, and must be appropriate for audiences of all ages
- Backing tracks or self-accompaniment are permitted
- Immediate family (parents, children, siblings), extended family (grandchildren, aunts, uncles, cousins,nephews, nieces), and members of the same household of all Sooner Theatre staff, board or HSRG are ineligible to enter as participants in The Voice Of The Heartland competition.
- Contestants cannot be under contract for recording with a record label.
- The Semi-final round will be judged by a panel of industry experts
- During the Finals round, the audience vote will determine the final winner. The Finals will be a benefit dinner event. There will not be enough available tickets for any one contestant to stack the house with voters.
GRAND PRIZE includes:
- Cash Prize
- more prize details coming soon!
- Cash Prize
- And more!
Check back here after the semi-finals and final performances for a list of winning entries.